Behind the mountains... on the sunny side of the Alps you'll find the Family-Aparthotel Heidi **** in Rablà / Parcines near Merano in the vicinity of the Venosta Valley in South Tyrol. Here you can enjoy carefree family days! Our house combines the advantages of an apartment with the comfort of a hotel.
Your Aparthotel at the entry to the Venosta Valley
The Family-Aparthotel Heidi is located in Rablà / Parcines near Merano in the vicinity of the Venosta Valley at 530m above sea level in a central, yet very quiet and sunny location. You can set off on your discovery tours with a rucksack or bike directly from your accommodation. The town of Merano and the Venosta Valley are not far away, so you can quickly reach many excursion destinations, interesting sights and attractions in the surroundings!
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
Yours, Fissneider Family
Edith, Andreas, Laura and Lucas
You will love your holidays at our house:
- 24 comfortable, spacious and fully equipped apartments for 2 to 6 people.
- Freedom... the holiday apartments offer a size from 40 to 70 m² and lots of space and time. You stay in spacious apartments and can freely choose your daily activities or even just stay in and relax. In the apartments you have the opportunity to cater for yourself, but if you prefer to be spoiled we recommend our fantastic breakfast buffet.
- Luxurious variety...enjoy a crispy pizza from the wood-fired stove, spaghetti or risotto, a traditional farmer's snack in the afternoon and other delights from South Tyrolean and Italian cuisine. Only a few minutes away you can find numerous restaurants and pizzerias! Some of you might be sceptical and prefer to book half board, but trust us: exactly this freedom of choice makes your holidays in the Family-Aparthotel Heidi unforgettable!
- Personal care by Edith and Andreas Fissneider with their children Laura and Lucas. Just like in a hotel, our reception is open from early morning until late in the evening. Hence, we are always at your disposal for questions and requests. We are here for you!
- Children's care 40 hours per week. Our child minder Heidi always has new and interesting ideas: Olympic Games, spooky hour, creative afternoon, fairytale world, fashion shows, Indian festival, visit to an organic farm, nightclub, treasure hunt, and much more. We'll look after the lunch! Your kids will love it...!
- Heidiland... an entire kingdom just for children! Children can enjoy themselves in the Heidiland, at the playground or at the play pool. Teenagers prefer the Tiger-Teeny-Room with pool table, table football, and a chill-out lounge.
- Our indoor swimming pool, the saunas, the spacious park with the outdoor pool and the oasis of calm offer relaxation and recreation.
- While your children are already in bed dreaming about Heidi, Peter and the Alm-Onji, you can enjoy the evening at our bar... beside your cocktail you will of course also have a baby-phone... just in case!
- Numerous excursion destinations especially for families provide variety for every day.
- Guided family hikes with hiking guide and host Andreas Fissneider
- Carrying rucksacks for children, prams and much more at your disposal free of charge
If we have arousen your interest, you can send us a request here.