Enjoy your leisure time in Merano & surroundings
Holidays… finally away from home and from work! Having time, being able to do things, letting the soul tingle, reading a book and freeing your head!
Our leisure time tipps for a varied holiday at our Family Hotel near Merano:
- our indoor and outdoor pool and the pools in the surroundings are ideal for cooling down
- you can relax and dream in our sauna world and in the park
- discover South Tyrol’s mountain world during an extended hike or a Nordic walking tour
- …flat cycling paths for families, mountain-bike trails for MTB fans, and numerous pass roads for street bike fans await you
- you can play golf with breathtaking views on the golf courses in the surroundings
- Rablà, Parcines and Naturno offer sand and artificial grass courts for tennis players
- rafting, canoeing, paragliding, climbing, archery and more… this is also possible during your holidays
- city life… what about a shopping afternoon in the spa town of Merano? the picturesque arched alley with Italian shoes and South Tyrolean handcrafts is ideal for strolling afterwards you can enjoy a walk along the Cure Promenade or the Tappeiner Path – palm trees, cypresses, oleander and magnolia provide the ideal setting
- culture pleasure… South Tyrol offers around 400 castles, manors and palaces! This is really a lot for such a small region. Hence, there are plenty of reasons to view at least the most beautiful of them. Worth a visit are for example Tirol Castle near Merano, the dynastic fortress of the Earls of Tyrol, or Churburg Castle in the Venosta Valley with the most comprehensive private armoury collection in the world.